My lovely friend Dawn mentioned me in her post about Sisterhood. I’m not huge on blog awards but I have to say it’s a privilege to be in her company, and the questions she answered were too intriguing to pass up answering.
1. What is your favorite position?
It’s a toss up between face down with my ass hanging off the bed and plain ole’ missionary. The first one drives M absolutely bananas, since he loves my ass and how differently my pussy feels around him from that angle. The second makes me feel all the heart feels even as my clit gets the best kind of attention. I’d never be able to give one of those up.
2. If you and your ten-year old self would meet and have a talk, what would she be telling you?
I hope she’d be asking me how to avoid being abused and heartbroken. And I’d be telling her to hang in there, sweetie. Life at 37 is fucking amazing.
3. What is the first bit of writing you did outside of school/homework… ?
M and I used to write to each other a lot, but other than that it would be my first blog, parenting related.
4. What’s your favorite song now?
Shut Up & Dance. SO FUN.
5. If you could tell the world just one thing what would it be?
We shall live in peace someday.
6. Which period of history had the best clothing?
Whichever period of history doesn’t require corsets, heavy layers, oversized cuts, acid-washed anything, or shoulder pads. When was that? 😀
7. What makes you suddenly and disproportionately cross?
Sanctimony of any kind.
And also misogyny.
And when I’m being told what to eat.
Yeah, I get cross about a lot of things…
8. How good are you at keeping secrets?
Probably not as good as I should be. I do fiercely protect the anonymity of others.
9. Do you have a pet? Tell us about her / him.
We have a betta fish, male, and blue.
10. If you could invent anything, what would it be?
I couldn’t invent it but I really, really wish the Star Trek beaming thing was real. I have so many loved ones spread far and wide, who can only have a long-distance relationship with us and our kids and if we could beam places it would be so much easier.